- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Broom Cottage is a lovely cottage in East Rudham, near Fakenham.
With two bedrooms, a double and a twin, it sleeps four people comfortably.
The property also has a shower room, kitchen with breakfast bar and a sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
Outside, there is an enclosed garden, and off road parking for one car.
With lots to see and do in this wonderful area, Broom Cottage makes a great base.
Note: The twin bedroom is accessed via 2 steps down, has restricted headroom and a low door.
Note: Entrance door and lounge/kitchen door are restricted headroom.
Note: Restricted headroom on stairs, therefore unsuitable for the less mobile.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Electric panel heaters with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, iPod dock, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Bike storage
- Enclosed gravel garden with furniture and BBQ
- Two well behaved pets welcome and no smoking
- Shop and pub 10 mins walk
- Note: The twin bedroom is accessed via 2 steps down, has restricted headroom and a low door
- Note: Entrance door and lounge/kitchen door are restricted headroom
- Note: Restricted headroom on stairs, therefore unsuitable for the less mobile.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Fakenham 7 miles; Wells-next-the-Sea 15 miles; King's Lynn 15 miles; Hunstanton 16.5 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways – East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
The peaceful and traditional village of East Rudham is just seven miles from the market town of Fakenham.