- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Kath's Cottage is a cosy, one bedroomed mid terraced cottage which sleeps two people in a double bedroom.
Also within the holiday home is a shower room, a fitted kitchen with dining table and a lovely sitting room.
To the outside is a large courtyard with garden furniture and secure off road parking.
Being located just a few minute's walk from the local amenities, Kath's Cottage is a superb base from which to discover this delightful area of North Norfolk.
One double bedroom with TV. Large landing/dressing room with space for cot. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric woodburner-effect fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, 2 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVDs, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large, enclosed front courtyard area with patio table, chairs and parasol
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 mins walk, beach 15 mins walk
- Note: This property accepts guests aged 18 years & over only
Note: This property accepts guests aged 18 years & over only.
About the location
Hunstanton 2.5 miles; King's Lynn 15 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways, East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Heacham is a village located on the Norfolk coastline boasting a family friendly sandy beach ideal for jet skis, kitesurfing and windsurfing. The village has many cottages built from Carstone, which is a feature of this part of Norfolk, and also offers a good range of shops, restaurants and country pubs. Within walking distance is Caley Hall, home to Norfolk Lavender with its sweet smelling lavender fields. This part of Norfolk is renowned for its abundance of birdlife throughout the year, with several local RSPB sites; while within easy driving distance is Pensthorpe Nature Reserve and Gardens. Nearby Hunstanton offers traditional seaside entertainment including a sealife centre, while The Queen's Sandringham Estate is just a 15 minute drive.