- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Beach Croft is a three bedroom bungalow located in the village of Kessingland, East Anglia.
Hosting three bedrooms; a double, twin, and a single, along with a bathroom, this property can sleep up to five people.
Inside you will also find an open-plan sitting, kitchen and dining area.
To the outside is off-road parking in the car park, and shared use of communal grassed grounds with furniture.
Located in a coastal village with much to explore around the area, Beach Croft is a wonderful cottage in an assorted part of England.
All ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin and 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open-plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge with freezer section, washer
- TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking in car park
- Shared use of communal grassed grounds with furniture
- Sorry, no smoking
- One small, well behaved dog welcome
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 1.3 miles, beach 2 mins walk
- Please note: Due to site rules the owner is unable to take any bookings for working parties.
Please note: Due to site rules the owner is unable to take any bookings for working parties.
About the location
Lowestoft 6 miles; Southwold 8.5 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways – East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Kessingland is a village in Suffolk, with a sandy beach and a selection of shops, pubs and tearooms. Kessingland is between Lowestoft and Southwold, and is a great base for enjoying Suffolk's coastline. Nearby Lowestoft has two piers, an active harbour with a marina and berthing for larger ships, a golden sandy beach with attractions which include scuba diving, snorkelling, kite surfing and jet skiing, and a cinema and a theatre.