- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Seascope is a terraced cottage on a private development in the village of Kessingland in Suffolk.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin, two bathrooms and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen and a sitting room.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and communal gardens.
Just a two minute walk from the beach, Seascope is a a superb family holiday cottage right on the coast.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area.
- Electric central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared use of communal grassed grounds with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 1.3 miles
- Beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Dogs to be kept on a short lead when outside the property anywhere on the Kessingland Cottages site.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Lowestoft 6 miles; Southwold 8.5 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Kessingland is a village in Suffolk, with a sandy beach and a selection of shops, pubs and tea rooms. Kessingland is between Lowestoft and Southwold, and is a great base for enjoying Suffolk's coastline.