- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
Sunrise makes a great family holiday base, perched on a cliff-top in Kessingland in Suffolk.
There is a double and a twin room, and a family shower room.
There is a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area, and some wonderful sea views.
Outside, guests have use of communal lawned areas, and there is off road parking for 2 cars.
The beach is down the cliff-side steps, offering stretches of golden sand for family games and sunbathing, making Sunrise an ideal base for staying close to home or exploring the rest of Suffolk.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Storage heaters
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, Wifi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair (Own bedding required for cot)
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Shared garden area to front and rear with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 10 mins walk, pub 1.3 miles
- Beach 2 mins walk.Please note that due to site rules the owner is unable to take any bookings for working parties, thank you.
Please note that due to site rules the owner is unable to take any bookings for working parties, thank you.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Lowestoft 6 miles; Southwold 8.5 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways - East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Kessingland is a village in Suffolk, with a sandy beach and a selection of shops, pubs and tearooms. Kessingland is between Lowestoft and Southwold, and is a great base for enjoying Suffolk's coastline.