- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
Seaclose is a detached ground floor cottage in the seaside village of Walcott in Norfolk.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one with adult bunks and a shower room.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen and a sitting room.
Outside is off road parking and an enclosed lawned garden with outdoor furniture and access to the beach.
Perfect for families, Seaclose is a lovely cottage in a fabulous beachfront location.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x adult bunks. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- LPG central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, iPod dock, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture and access to beach
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 mins walk, pub 10 mins walk
- Beach 1 min walk
- Note: The garden fence is approx 3ft high, animals and children to be supervised.
About the location
North Walsham 6 miles; Cromer 14 miles; Norwich 18 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways, East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Walcott is a seaside village on the Norfolk coast. It has a beach, shops and a pub. Further up the coast is Mundesley which offers shops, cafes and a popular golf course.