- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
This comfortable semi-detached property is situated in a lovely rural position, and the small gravelled garden looks out onto the beautiful Norfolk countryside - you can see some spectacular sunsets from this privileged vantage point.
The accommodation is all arranged on one floor, and includes one twin bedroom and a galley kitchen which divides the sitting/dining room.
La Petite Maison makes a wonderful romantic retreat for couples, and there is plenty to see and do in this area of Norfolk which is also within easy reach of bustling towns.
All ground floor.
One twin bedroom with en-suite shower room with shower cubicle (with seat for the disabled), basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with sofa bed, comfy seating for 3 and dining area to seat 4. Shared utility/storage room. Shared and private entrance.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, TV, video, DVD player, WiFi, small library of books, games, DVDs, videos
- Shared washing machine and freezer in shared utility
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking (across the road)
- Small gravelled garden with furniture, Camaro fun spa pool located in the courtyard garden (available June - September inclusive)
- One well-behaved dog welcome at £10 per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and village amenities 2 mins walk
- Note: The side door opens directly onto the road (no pavement).
About the location
East Dereham 9 miles; Swaffham 9 miles; Fakenham 11 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
The rural Norfolk village of Litcham has a good choice of local conveniences, including a pub, a butchers, a general store with a Post Office, and a traditional fish and chip shop. The village is home to a beautiful church with a square tower that dates back to the 12th century but was extensively rebuilt in the 15th. Litcham and the surrounding villages including Beeston and Tittleshall all offer a busy calendar of events. The Local Nature Reserve of Litcham Common, that sits on the Nar Valley Way and runs all the way from East Dereham to King's Lynn, offers superb wildlife watching and walking opportunities to nature lovers. 10 miles distant you will find the local towns of East Dereham, Swaffham and Fakenham which all offer a good assortment of pubs, restaurants and shops.