- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Sleepeezy is a brick and flint cottage, attached to the owner's home, located on the outskirts of the north Norfolk village of Little Snoring.
The cottage sleeps five people in three bedrooms - one double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, one twin and one single.
There is also a folding bed.
Guests have a bathroom with bath, basin and WC, along with a ground floor cloakroom with basin and WC.
The living accommodation consists of a fitted kitchen, utility room, dining room and sitting room with electric fire.
Outside is an enclosed garden with furniture and covered pond, along with off road parking for two cars.
With lovely coastal towns and villages within easy reach, Sleepeezy makes a great base for exploring north Norfolk.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Dining room. Sitting room with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Folding bed, cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and covered pond
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 0.5 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Although pond is covered, please ensure children are supervised at all times
- Note: Property next to A road, some road noise may be heard
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Fakenham 4 miles; Sheringham 17 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways, East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, salt marshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
The Norfolk village of Little Snoring is home to a small shop and village pub. Little Walsingham is close by, an historic village with the remains of an abbey. Within easy reach are the market town of Fakenham, Pensthorpe Wildlife Park, Wells-next-the-Sea with its bustling harbour and Holkham Hall. Alternatively, Cromer and Sheringham can be reached by following the coastal road.