- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Valentine Cottage is a mid-terraced cottage in the heart of the Norfolk market town of Aylsham.
The cottage sleeps four people and has two double bedrooms, a family bathroom, a sitting room with a woodburner and a fitted kitchen with a dining area.
Outside is a private garden with an external room with a woodburner.
Ideal for discovering the beauty of North Norfolk, Valentine Cottage is a superb holiday home all year round.
Two double bedrooms with TV. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, Wii with games, selection of DVDs and children's toys
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Roadside parking close to cottage
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and external building with woodburning stove
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pubs 2 mins walk
- Note: Dogs must be kept on a lead and supervised when accessing the garden.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
North Walsham 7 miles; Cromer 10 miles; Holt 12 miles; Norwich 12 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways - East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Aylsham is a small market town in the heart of Norfolk. It is close to Norwich, the Norfolk coast and the Norfolk Broads.