- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Church Cottage is a superb mid-terraced cottage in the peaceful village of Northrepps near to Cromer in Norfolk.
The cottage sleeps six people and has two double bedrooms (one with an en-suite), a twin room and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen, a dining room and a large sitting room with a double sided woodburning stove.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and a paved garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Just over a mile from the beach and with all of north Norfolk to discover, Church Cottage is a fabulous family holiday home in beautiful surroundings.
Three bedrooms: 2 x king-size double (one with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with double-sided woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky, DVD, Blu-ray, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Enclosed paved garden with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2.5 miles, pub 2 mins walk
- Note: Check-in 4pm.
About the location
Overstrand 1.5 miles; Cromer 3 miles; Sheringham 7 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways - East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
The village of Northrepps is situated just south of Cromer in Norfolk. It has a local pub and is just over a mile from the beach at Overstrand.