- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
28 Oxborough is a wonderful, end-terrace stone cottage in the village of Oxborough in North Norfolk.
The cottage has a king-size double bedroom, a twin room and a ground floor bathroom and can sleep four people.
There is a kitchen with a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburner where you can curl up by in the winter.
French doors lead outside into an enclosed, rear garden with two patios and furniture and there is also roadside parking nearby.
Set in a beautiful location, with the coastline and many RSPB reserves a short drive away, 28 Oxborough is a great base for a holiday.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x twin. Ground floor bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Electric storage heaters with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, table top freezer, washing machine, WiFi, TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking 20 yards away
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Enclosed garden with two patios and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 5 mins walk
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Swaffham 7 miles; Downham Market 10 miles
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways - East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, salt marshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
A peaceful, pretty village in the heart of Norfolk countryside, with a traditional village green and a cosy local inn. With a mixture of period cottages and houses in the local area, the village is shadowed by the magnificent profile of Oxborough Hall, a 15th century National Trust property. Visitors will delight in the extensive grounds, including the surrounding moat with plentiful fish to view. With such an array of things to see and do in the surrounding area, Oxborough is a wonderful holiday base, all year round.