- Hot tub
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Mill House Holiday Cottages
These three superb holiday cottages are located in the grounds of the owners’ home in the village of Saham Hills near to the market town of Watton in the Norfolk countryside. Sleeping a total of ten people between them, these Norfolk country cottages are perfect for a group, small family holiday or for a romantic couple's retreat. Finished to a high standard, these Norfolk cottages all feature beamed ceilings, warming woodburning stoves and modern, well-equipped living accommodation. Ideal for pets, these Saham cottages share a large paddock where the children and your four-legged friends can run around whilst you prepare a sumptuous feast in the kitchen or on the barbecue. Take some time to reflect on your wonderful Norfolk holiday, by relaxing in the luxurious hot tub; a fabulous way to round off the day after exploring the surrounding countryside. The National Cycle Route 13 is situated adjacent to all three properties, and Saham Hills is well located for discovering some wonderful Norfolk attractions. The popular town of Swaffham is just eight miles away, or spend a day exploring Thetford Forest. The North Norfolk coast can be reached in under an hour from these Saham Hills cottages, or you may wish to indulge in some retail therapy in the cathedral city of Norwich, before sampling one of the city’s many restaurants and taking in a show at the theatre. These Saham Hills cottages are in a wonderful location for a holiday in the beautiful Norfolk countryside.
The Barn is a semi-detached cottage in the village of Saham Hills close to Watton and Swaffham in the Norfolk countryside.
The cottage sleeps four people and has two double bedrooms with en-suite shower rooms.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with a kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area with a woodburner.
Outside is off road parking, shared use of a lawned garden and paddock with outdoor furniture, a private gravelled garden with furniture and barbecue and shared use of a hot tub.
Set in superb countryside, The Barn is a lovely cottage, all year round.
Two bedrooms with en-suite slipper bath, shower, basin and WC: 1 x super king-size double, 1 x king-size double. Ground floor basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Shared external utility.
- Gas central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, Blu-ray, CD/radio, PlayStation 2 on request, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private, enclosed gravelled garden with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of lawned garden and large paddock with fun dog agility tests
- Shared use of hot tub (private use can be booked)
- Four well-behaved pets welcome first two dogs are in cost additional £25pp after
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: The owner can arrange a dog sitting service by prior arrangement
About the location
Watton 2 miles; Swaffham 8 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways - East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Saham Hills is a small village near to Watton in Norfolk. Just eight miles away is Swaffham and Thetford Forest is nearby.