- Hot tub
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Mill House Holiday Cottages
These three superb holiday cottages are located in the grounds of the owners’ home in the village of Saham Hills near to the market town of Watton in the Norfolk countryside. Sleeping a total of ten people between them, these Norfolk country cottages are perfect for a group, small family holiday or for a romantic couple's retreat. Finished to a high standard, these Norfolk cottages all feature beamed ceilings, warming woodburning stoves and modern, well-equipped living accommodation. Ideal for pets, these Saham cottages share a large paddock where the children and your four-legged friends can run around whilst you prepare a sumptuous feast in the kitchen or on the barbecue. Take some time to reflect on your wonderful Norfolk holiday, by relaxing in the luxurious hot tub; a fabulous way to round off the day after exploring the surrounding countryside. The National Cycle Route 13 is situated adjacent to all three properties, and Saham Hills is well located for discovering some wonderful Norfolk attractions. The popular town of Swaffham is just eight miles away, or spend a day exploring Thetford Forest. The North Norfolk coast can be reached in under an hour from these Saham Hills cottages, or you may wish to indulge in some retail therapy in the cathedral city of Norwich, before sampling one of the city’s many restaurants and taking in a show at the theatre. These Saham Hills cottages are in a wonderful location for a holiday in the beautiful Norfolk countryside.
The Dairy is a semi-detached cottage in the village of Saham Hills close to Watton and Swaffham in the Norfolk countryside.
The cottage sleeps two people and has one double bedroom and an en-suite bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a kitchen and a sitting room with dining area and a woodburner.
Outside is off road parking, shared use of a lawned garden and paddock with outdoor furniture, a private, enclosed patio with furniture and barbecue and shared use of a hot tub.
Set in superb countryside.
The Dairy is a lovely cottage, all year round.
One super king-size double bedroom with en-suite free-standing bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area and flame effect log burner. Shared external utility.
- Gas central heating with optimist flame effect log burner
- Electric oven and gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine and tumble dryer in utility, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, Blu-ray, CD/radio, PlayStation 2, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private, enclosed patio with furniture and BBQ
- Shared use of lawned garden and large paddock with fun dog agility tests
- Shared use of hot tub (private use can be booked)
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: The owner can arrange a dog sitting service by prior arrangement
- Note: This cottage is attached to the owners' home at ground floor level.
About the location
Watton 2 miles; Swaffham 8 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways - East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Saham Hills is a small village near to Watton in Norfolk. Just eight miles away is Swaffham and Thetford Forest is nearby.