- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Rosemary Cottage is an end-terrace cottage in the village of Sea Palling on the coast of Norfolk.
The cottage sleeps seven people and has one king-size double bedroom, one double, one twin and one single and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage are a kitchen and sitting area with dining area and woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for three cars and a gravel garden with furniture.
Situated between the counties of Suffolk and Norfolk, Rosemary Cottage is a lovely family holiday cottage to be enjoyed all year round.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with TV, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x 2'6" single. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair, stairgate and fireguard
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Gravel garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2 mins walk
- Beach 5 mins walk
- Note: Check-in 4pm, check-out 10am. Note: If your selected dates are available but no price on it please call the office on 01244345700 for a price
- Thank you.
Note: If your selected dates are available but no price on it please call the office on 01244345700 for a price. Thank you.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
North Walsham 12 miles;
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways – East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Sea Palling is a beautiful coastal village conveniently located at equidistant between Great Yarmouth in Suffolk and Cromer in Norfolk so it is a perfect base for exploring both counties. The award winning beach offers excellent sheltered swimming and watersports, with the beach having the advantage of having RNLI lifeguards on duty every day. The village is well served with a pub, cafes, arcade, Post Office and general store and regular bus service links to nearby villages.