- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
St Michael's Cottage is a 16th century, semi-detached cottage in the peaceful hamlet of St Michael South Elmham near to Bungay in Suffolk.
The cottage sleeps six people in a king-size double, a single and a family room with a king-size and single bed, as a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and a woodburner.
Outside is off road parking and an enclosed garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Perfect for discovering the Suffolk countryside and coast, St Michael's Cottage is a lovely family cottage all year round.
Three bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x single, 1 x family room with 1 king-size double and 1 single. Bathroom with bath, power shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area, single sofa bed and woodburning stove.
- Biomass central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview and online apps for Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney etc, please use your own subscription, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with furniture and BBQ, front garden with pond
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1.6 miles
- Note: There is a pond in the front garden, children and dogs to be supervised
- Note: There are low beams and very low doorways throughout the cottage
- Note: This property sleeps a maximum of 7 people
- No stag/hen or similar
- Note: Four well-behaved dogs welcome (2 dogs are included in the price, the 3rd and 4th are accepted at a charge of £25.00 per dog)
- Please note: This property can be booked along side property reference: 24120 and when booked together can accommodate a total of 18 people.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £200.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
ST MICHAEL SOUTH ELMHAM
Bungay 4 miles; Harleston 8 miles; Southwold 14 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways, East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
St Michael South Elmham is a rural hamlet near to Bungay in Suffolk. Close by is the Suffolk coast and the Norfolk Broads.