- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
St Michael's House is a semi-detached cottage in the peaceful hamlet of St Michael South Elmham near to Bungay in Suffolk.
The cottage sleeps nine people in a king-size double, a double, a twin and a single with a pull-out bed, as well as two family bathrooms and a ground floor single room.
Also in the cottage is a kitchen, a dining room and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside is off road parking and an enclosed garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Perfect for discovering the Suffolk countryside and coast, St Michael's House is a lovely family cottage all year round.
Five bedrooms: 1 x super king size double, 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single, 1 x ground floor single. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Bathroom with freestanding bath, walk-in power shower, basin and WC. Ground floor basin and WC and shower room. Kitchen with breakfast area. Dining room. Sitting room with double sofa bed and woodburning stove.
- Biomass central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, induction hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview and online apps for Netflix, Amazon Prime, Disney etc, please use your own subscription, radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and single z-bed
- Ample off road parking
- Bike storage
- Enclosed rear garden with furniture and BBQ
- Shared front garden with pond
- Four well-behaved dogs welcome (2 dogs are included in the price, the 3rd and 4th are accepted at a charge of £25.00 per dog)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 4 miles, pub 1.6 miles
- Note: There is a pond in the front garden, children and pets to be supervised
- Note: There are low beams and doorways throughout the cottage
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Please note: This property can be booked along side property reference: 22136 and when booked together can accommodate a total of 18 people
- Please note the photograph of the back garden on this listing is just for this property and is not shared
- The enclosed garden is bordered by substantial mature hedges and trees which contain a metal wired fence
- Note: Ground floor shower room ideal for the elderly or those with limited mobility
Note: Ground floor shower room ideal for the elderly or those with limited mobility
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £400.
About the location
ST MICHAEL SOUTH ELMHAM
Bungay 4 miles; Harleston 8 miles; Southwold 14 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways, East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
St Michael South Elmham is a rural hamlet near to Bungay in Suffolk. Close by is the Suffolk coast and the Norfolk Broads.