- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Annexe is ground floor cottage in the grounds of the owner's home in the Norfolk village of Tivetshall St Mary.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin room and a family shower room.
The cottage also contains a fitted kitchen and a sitting area with a dining area.
Outside the cottage is a private garden with outdoor furniture and off road parking for two cars.
Set on the Boudicca Way footpath and with all of rural Norfolk to discover, The Annexe is a lovely holiday home in peaceful surroundings.
All ground floor. Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private enclosed garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 1 mile. Note : 11/02/2019 - This property has been refurbished and will have new photos updated shortly
- Please note, this property is not wheelchair friendly
Please note, this property is not wheelchair friendly
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
TIVETSHALL ST. MARY
Diss 6 miles; Norwich 15 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Tivetshall St Mary is a village on the â€˜Boudicca Way' a footpath where walkers can enjoy 36 miles passing through villages and market towns between Diss and Norwich. Just 5 miles away is the town of Diss offering a wide selection of shops.