- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
2 Stud Cottage is a cosy end-terraced cottage next to the owners' home and B&B on their working stud and livery yard in the village of Hainford.
The accommodation here is welcoming, with a king-size double room with additional folding bed and a twin room.
There is also a bathroom which includes a steam shower with mood lighting and music.
Downstairs is a kitchen with dining area, and a sitting room.
Outside there is off road parking, and guests can enjoy shared use of a lawned garden with gazebo, furniture and views over the fields.
2 Stud Cottage is well situated for the Broads, Norwich, the coast and Norfolk's beautiful countryside.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with additional folding bed, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, rainfall shower and handheld attachment, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Lounge Room
- Oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, 4 x TVs, 3 all with Sky and 1 with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars, horse boxes and trailers
- Shared garden with gazebo, furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop and pub 3 miles
- Note: If booked together with Ref 906246 there is an interconnecting door that can be opened between the properties
- Note: Horses welcome, livery available by arrangement with owner
- Note: The owner can arrange for sailing lessons at the nearby Wroxham Sailing Club; winter shooting breaks on one of the professional shoots in the area and racing days at Great Yarmouth, Fakenham or Newmarket
- Please contact the owner for more details. Regretfully, children under the age of 12 will not be permitted at the property
Regretfully, children under the age of 12 will not be permitted at the property.
Sorry, this property does not accept working parties.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Norwich 7 miles; Coltishall 4 miles; Wroxham 7 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Coltishall is a pretty Norfolk village known locally as the 'Gateway to the Broads'. The village enjoys a riverside location on the River Bure, with riverside pubs and restaurants and a village store/Post Office. On the outskirts of Coltishall is the summertime pick-up point of the Bure Valley Railway, from which a narrow gauge steam and diesel service runs between the market town of Aylsham and Wroxham. In the area visit National Trust properties, the city of Norwich and the lovely Norfolk coastline.