- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Situated in the rural hamlet of West End close to Bradenham in the heart of Norfolk, this cosy conversion of a former stable block is only two miles from the lovely village of Necton.
With three bedrooms â€“ one ground floor double and two twins in the eaves â€“ this cottage is able to sleep a total of six people so is ideal for a family.
The property also comes with the shared use of three and a half acres of landscaped gardens with a stream â€“ ideal for a summer-evening stroll, a picnic or ball games.
Three bedrooms: 1 x ground floor double, 1 x eaves twin, 1 x 2'6" eaves twin (limited headroom, children only). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric range-style oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, TV, Freeview, DVD, CD, WiFi, books/games
- Fuel, power & starter pack for open fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot & highchair
- Child's z-bed on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private courtyard garden with furniture
- Two well-behaved pets welcome at £10 pppw (bring own bedding)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops & pub with restaurant 2 miles
- Note: Steep paddle stairs to 1st floor rooms
- Note: Unfenced stream/pond - children must be supervised
- Note: Due to horses, ducks & chickens at property dogs must be kept on a lead
- Note: Max
- 4 adults & 3 children
- Note: This property has limited WiFi and is only suitable for Browsing not downloading.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Swaffham 5 miles; Dereham 6 miles; Norwich 22 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
In the heart of Norfolk the thriving village of Necton is situated between the market towns of Swaffham and Dereham. This lovely location, dominated by its impressive Norman church boasting a beautiful carved oak communion table dating back to 1086 and a wonderful Jacobean pulpit, is home to a welcoming pub with restaurant, a village store with butchers and a post office. The fine Georgian house of Bradenham Hall is close by and with over 27 acres of beautiful gardens and a spectacular arboretum - apparently visited by the famous Lord Nelson â€“ is well worth a visit, as is the infamousPeddars Way. The Norfolk Coastal Path is a 93 mile trail through the picturesque Norfolk countryside - great for walking, cycling and horse riding.