- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The Haybarn is a cottage which as its name suggests, has been converted from a hay barn, and is located in the hamlet of West End, near to the village of Necton, just five miles from the market town of Swaffham in Norfolk.
With one double bedroom, one twin and a family shower room, this cottage is ideal for four people.
The rest of the open plan accommodation comprises a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting room with an electric fire.
To the outside of the cottage is a garden with outdoor furniture, an unfenced stream and large pond and shared use of the other garden areas, as well as off road parking for two cars.
Set in a beautiful part of the Norfolk countryside and with the whole of East Anglia to discover, The Haybarn is a fabulous holiday cottage all year round.
All ground floor.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting area with electric fire.
- Oil central heating with electric fire in sitting room
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, flat screen TV with Freeview, DVD player, radio/CD, WiFi, books/games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Garden with furniture, unfenced stream and large pond, shared use of other garden areas, BBQ available
- Two well-behaved pets welcome at £10 pppw (please bring own bedding)
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pub with restaurant 2 miles
- Note: Due to proximity of stream and pond, this cottage is not suitable for children under 8
- Please ensure all children are supervised
- Note: Due to horses, ducks and chickens, and close proximity of stream and pond, dogs must be kept on a lead
- Note: This property has limited WiFi and is only suitable for Browsing not downloading.
Please note this property can only accept Friday check in over Christmas and New Year
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £100.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Swaffham 5 miles; Dereham 6 miles; Norwich 22 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways in East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
The village of Necton is situated between the market towns of Swaffham and Dereham in Norfolk and hosts a welcoming pub with restaurant, a village store with butchers and a post office. Enjoy the Peddars Way and the Norfolk Coastal Path, offering 93 tranquil miles of picturesque Norfolk countryside close by, great for walking, cycling and horse riding. The market town of Dereham is just 6 miles away offering a variety of shops, pubs and restaurants and a local farmers' market every fortnight.