- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
The property has been carefully renovated and boasts original beams and a warming wood burner that sits on the original doorstep of the former farmhouse.
There are stunning views from skylights that perfectly frame the surrounding natural landscape.
The lovely garden with summerhouse leads to 2 acres of land populated by wandering ducks and chickens, and features its own delightful babbling brook.
The accommodation includes one double en-suite bedroom; fitted kitchen, and sitting room with a warm and welcoming wood burner.
The Hayloft offers comfortable and well-equipped accommodation that provides an excellent base from which to explore this wonderful part of Norfolk.
All first floor. One double bedroom with en-suite (shower, basin & WC). Fitted kitchen with breakfast bar & 2 stools. Sitting room with woodburner.
- Oil central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Electric cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned garden with summerhouse, furniture & BBQ
- Sorry, no smoking
- One well-behaved dog welcome at £10 per week
- Shop and pub 2 miles
- Note: This property is not suitable for children (including infants)
- Note: Unfenced brook at bottom of garden
- Note: Front door accessed via 12 wooden steps
- Note: Due to horses, ducks & chickens at property dogs must be kept on a lead
- Note: Bedroom & sitting room accessed via sloping doorways lower than standard height
- Note: This property has limited WiFi and is only suitable for Browsing not downloading.
Please note this property can only accept Friday check in over Christmas and New Year
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £75.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Swaffham 5 miles; Dereham 6 miles; Norwich 22 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways in East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
An impressive Norman church with a wonderful Jacobean pulpit dominates the village of Necton, between the bustling market towns of Swaffham and Dereham at the heart of Norfolk. Necton offers a village store with a butcher's and post office, and the pretty market town of Dereham is just six miles away with its wider variety of shops, pubs and restaurants. A local farmers' market is also held there every fortnight that showcases the fabulous local produce. Visitor attractions nearby include Bradenham Hall, a splendid Georgian house with over 27 acres of beautiful gardens, that is rumoured to have been visited by Lord Nelson; the infamous Peddars Way; the Norfolk Coastal Path, and over 90 peaceful miles of beautiful Norfolk countryside for walking, cycling and horse riding.