- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Rectory Cottage is a beautifully renovated old church hall of unique architectural design at the end of a quiet lane in the hamlet of Wilby near the village of Old Buckenham in Norfolk.
With one double bedroom and two twins as well as a family shower room, this cottage can sleep six people.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and a lawned rear garden with a patio area and outdoor furniture.
Guests may also be able to use the owners' outdoor swimming pool during summer, by arrangement with the owners.
With the whole of Norfolk to discover, Rectory Cottage is sure to have something for everyone.
Three bedrooms: 1 x galleried double, 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor twin. Bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner. Utility.
- Oil underfloor heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, wifi, TV with Freeview, DVD, radio
- Fuel, power and fuel for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Shared off road parking for 2 cars
- Lawned rear garden with patio and furniture
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 2.5 miles
- Note: Spiral staircase with rope banister, may be unsuitable for less mobile guests and children to be supervised
- Note: Double bedroom is a gallery room and partly overlooks living area below
- Note: Guests may be able to use the owners' outdoor swimming pool during the summer ( first week of June to first week in September at a weekly charge of £25 payable directly to the owner) purely by arrangement with the owners
Note: Guests may be able to use the owners' outdoor swimming pool during the summer ( first week of June to first week in September at a weekly charge of £25 payable directly to the owner) purely by arrangement with the owners
About the location
Kenninghall 4 miles; Banham 4 miles; Attleborough 5 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Old Buckenham is reputed to have the largest village green in Britain. It has its own church, castle and a windmill, which is reputed to be the largest tower-windmill in the UK. This surprising village even boasts its own airfield and it is not uncommon to see vintage aircraft taking off or landing here. The only pub in the village dates back to the 17th Century and, while it serves good food, there are other places to eat in the nearby towns and villages, such as New Buckenham, Kenninghall and Banham. For other attractions, Banham has its own zoo and you can go to Snetterton to observe the high-octane thrills of its regular race-meetings. Old Buckenham is also perfectly situated to explore the famous Norfolk Broads and its canal system, whilst the beautiful Norfolk Coast is only a short drive away.