- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Firkin Cottage is a beautifully decorated semi-detached holiday home featuring stripped wood floors, exposed beams and a pretty courtyard with a garden room and water feature.
This charming cottage nestles in an "Olde Worlde" lane in the heart of Wymondham.
The town draws visitors because of its impressive architecture, dominated by the 12th Century Abbey and a striking Norman cathedral.
The cobbled streets are lined with incredible Tudor buildings, restaurants and hospitable pubs, and during the summer the locals open their gardens to the public.
The city of Norwich is nine miles away, with its medieval alleys, winding lanes and constant round of music, art and beer festivals.
A shopper's heaven, Norwich is acknowledged as one of the top five shopping centres in the UK, with its choice of eclectic shops and big name stores.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with dining area & decorative coal-effect fire. Additional garden room with dining area in courtyard.
- Gas central heating
- Gas cooker, microwave, fridge (no ice box), washing machine
- Freezer and tumble dryer in external building, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, telephone for incoming and emergency calls only, WiFi, library of books/games/DVDs
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot & highchair on request
- Roadside parking nearby on a first come, first served basis, plus further parking in public, pay and display car park 4 mins walk away
- Courtyard with gravelled area & garden furniture
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop & pub 3 mins walk
- Note: Unloading permitted for a short period outside property
- Note: Due to winding staircase the property may not be suitable for the elderly or less mobile.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Norwich 9 miles.
Picturesque rolling Fens, unspoilt beaches, and pretty waterways â€“ East Anglia is a dream holiday destination. Norfolk offers beaches, saltmarshes and quaint villages whilst equally as charming are the coast and countryside of Suffolk.
Norwich is one of the best places to shop in Britain, and offers a year round programme of festivals and vibrant nightlife. This medieval city offers a combination of historic buildings and modern architecture with plenty for all the family to see and do. The restored 19th Century railway station features a great gift shop, a fascinating museum and a "Brief Encounter" themed restaurant. The picturesque town of Wymondham is just eight miles from Norwich and has many historic buildings including Wymondham Abbey, one of the finest and most fascinating historic churches in East Anglia. Wymondham holds busy weekly markets and in the fine summer months visitors can enjoy the beautiful gardens that are open to all.