- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
Hen Blas is a welcoming first floor apartment in Aberdaron on the Lleyn Peninsula.
The apartment has a double and a twin, a bathroom, kitchen and sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
Outside, there is roadside parking, a cafe (below the apartment!) and the owners' pub is next door, as well as the village's other amenities, and the sandy beach just fifty yards away.
Hen Blas makes a very convenient year-round base for those seeking a village centre location but with the beauty of the Lleyn Peninsula and Snowdonia on the doorstep.
All first floor. Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with woodburning stove and dining area.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, DVDs and games
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Free roadside parking outside on first come, first served basis
- Off road parking for 1 car by prior arrangement 2 mins walk away
- Use of outdoor café tables after 5pm
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs next door
- Beach 50 yards
- Note: Apartment is above a café, associated noise and cooking aroma may be experienced between 10.00am and 5.00pm
About the location
Abersoch 11 miles; Pwllheli 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Aberdaron is situated on the end of the Lleyn peninsula in North Wales. The popular resorts of Pwllheli and Abersoch are within easy reach. The dramatic scenery and abundance of superb walks at the Snowdonia National Park area are within easy driving distance, making an ideal base for a varied and enjoyable holiday, at any time of year.