- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Pen Y Bont is a detached cottage situated in the centre of the delightful North Wales village of Aberdaron on the Llyn Peninsula.
The cottage sleeps six people and has two double bedrooms, one twin and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage are a fitted kitchen and a sitting room.
Outside is off road parking and an enclosed patio with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Set just a minute’s walk from the beach, Pen Y Bont is a lovely family holiday home in a traditional Welsh village.
Mostly ground floor. Three bedrooms: 1 x first floor king-size double, 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen. Utility. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, fridge/freezer in external games room, washing machine, tumble dryer, 2 x TVs with Freeview, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 5 cars/boats
- Bike and kayak storage
- Enclosed front garden and rear patio with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop, pub and beach 1 min walk
- Note: Small step on rear patio, children to be supervised
- Note: Sloping ceiling in king-size double bedroom, care to be taken.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Abersoch 11 miles; Pwllheli 16 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Aberdaron is situated on the end of the Lleyn peninsula in North Wales. The popular resorts of Pwllheli and Abersoch are within easy reach. The dramatic scenery and abundance of superb walks at the Snowdonia National Park area are within easy driving distance, making an ideal base for a varied and enjoyable holiday, at any time of year.