- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Nightsky Glamping Tents
The Nightsky Glamping Tents are delightfully unique properties, all following a safari theme and named after the wonders of space, they offer a quirky and stylish stay with a mixture between safari and bell tents. Found on a site offering a wide array of amenities, it offers a wonderful stay for all ages and interests, with hot tubs, fantastic walking routes (including the chance to walk with alpacas!), and lazy beach days, there's definitely something here for everyone. For an action-packed day of adventure, take a stroll into the seaside resort village of Abersoch. Here you can find a wide selection of eateries, coast-front shops, and the chance to get involved in a variety of watersports from sailing to windsurfing at one of many stuning sandy beaches. For a relaxing day near the waters, head to the South Caernarvonshire Yacht Club where you can walk amongst the harbour and take in the scenic views of the stunning boats and beyond and even moor your own boat; perfect for the keen yachtsman. For a day of exploring the lands of Wales, take the alternative transport of a segway, offering an off-road adventure through 30 acres of forests. this unique form of transport will be an unforgettable day out for all. For the wilderness fanatic, the Bear Grylls Survival Academy is the perfect place to learn some new skills to assist you on your safari themed trip. This family-run site makes the ideal holiday destination for you and your own family, catering for all your glamping needs with your loved ones, it promises a glorious stay for all.
Celeste is a quirky bell tent property found within the area of Abersoch, in Wales.
Ideal for a couple, the property has one double bedroom, sleeping two in total.
There is an external pod with kitchen and shower room with basin and WC.
Outside there is a decked veranda with hot tub picnic bench and BBQ.
Celeste is an exciting getaway for couples looking for an adventure in this stunning part of Wales.
All-ground-floor: One bedroom: 1 x double and double sofa bed. Detached external pod with kitchen and shower room with walk-in shower, basin and WC. Shared use of laundry on site.
- Electric combi oven/microwave, 2 ring electric hob, fridge with freezer compartment, toaster, kettle, sandwich maker, slow cooker, shared washing machine and tumble dryer on site
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Ample off-road parking
- Decking with seating area, storage chests, BBQ, log burner and hot tub
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 200 yards, pub 1.1 miles
- Note: Please keep dogs on leads whilst on site, there is a stake outside for dogs to kept secure near the tent
- Note: No noise after 11pm please
- Note: Cars are not allowed on site however trollies are provided for luggage transportation
- Note: Please dont leave dogs in tents unsupervised, especially during hot weather
- Note: No stag/hen or similar
- Note: Weekly bookings are Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday only
- Note: Short breaks are Friday to Monday, Monday-Friday only Note: For bookings for outside these parameters please contact the call centre.
Note: No stag/hen or similar
Note: Weekly bookings are Friday to Friday or Monday to Monday only
Note: Short breaks are Friday to Monday, Monday-Friday only
Note: For bookings for outside these parameters please contact the call centre.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Pwllheli 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Abersoch is a delightful harbour village, known for its ample walking opportunities and glorious scenery, it makes the perfect summer holiday destination packed with adventure. Situated between two glorious bays, there are plenty of watersports activities including sailing being the most renown, along with windsurfing, water skiing, surfing and dinghy sailing. The village is also home to a selection of cafes, restaurants, shops and much more, making it an excellent base for exploring near the coast of Wales.