- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Ty Tabitha Wynne is a Grade II listed, 17th century cottage, situated next to the owner's home, 1.5 miles from the town of Caerwys in North Wales.
This cottage sleeps three people in one family bedroom, consisting of one double and one single bed with en-suite shower, basin and WC.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with a woodburning stove.
Outside there is off road parking for two cars and a lawned garden with patio and furniture.
Ty Tabitha Wynne is a superb holiday home for a couple of small family, with lots of things to see and do nearby including the Offa's Dyke walking route, market towns and sandy beaches.
One family bedroom with 1 double and 1 single with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove
- Electric oven, halogen hob, microwave, fridge, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and fuel for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent.Off road parking for 2 cars
- Bike storage in open barn
- Lawned garden with patio, BBQ and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.5 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: One low beam in bedroom and two steps down to kitchen/diner
- Note: A door in the bedroom leads out onto external stone steps
- Note: Limited mobile phone signal
- Note: WiFi signal is limited.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Mold 10 miles; Prestatyn 10 miles; Chester 22 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The town of Caerwys in North Wales is situated in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and offers two pubs, a cafe/delicatessen, shop, Post Office, butcher, bowling green and tennis courts. Close by are the market towns of Mold, Denbigh and Ruthin with excellent shops and craft centres, and Prestatyn, which boasts a Blue Flag beach.