- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
With very well finished and equipped accommodation set on the ground floor, this semi detached property on the owners' 220 acre arable farm in Alberbury village in Shropshire is perfect for some rest and relaxation.
Guests have exclusive use of a hot tub and sauna, there is a full size pool table in the games area of the sitting room and two of the bathrooms have impressive â€˜All Body Jet' shower cubicles.
The property is set next to the large ornamental pond, whose waterfall and night time light display makes it a lovely place to sit and relax.
The area is full of so much for visitors to enjoy, including castles, stately homes, superb walking, pretty villages and fascinating museums.
All ground floor.
Three bedrooms, all with TV/DVD: 1 x king-size double with en-suite bath, shower over, basin, WC, 1 x king-size double with en-suite All Body Jet shower, basin, WC, 1 x twin. Shower room with all body jet shower, sauna for 4. Separate basin & WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area & comfy seating, 42" TV/DVD & doors to deck. Spacious sitting room with air conditioning, pool table, woodburner & TV/DVD in games area & picture window with doors to deck.
- Electric underfloor heating with woodburner
- Electric oven & hob, microwave, fridge, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 42" TV/DVD, 4 x flat screen TV/DVD, stereo/CD, iPod dock, full size pool table in games area
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- 6-seater hot tub with lights & CD player
- 4 seater sauna
- Cot and highchair
- Off road parking for 4 cars
- Bike shed available
- Attractive enclosed decked area overlooking large garden pond with waterfall and lights, with furniture, BBQ & hot tub
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shop 4 miles
- Pub with restaurant 1.3 miles
- Loton Estate's deer park 5 mins walk
- Note: This property overlooks a large pond, children must be supervised at all times.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Shrewsbury 9 miles; Powis Castle 10 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The small rural village of Alberbury sits in pretty countryside, 9 miles from Shrewsbury. There is so much to do in this area, from the ten museums of Ironbridge Gorge to the abbey, castle, shops and restaurants of Shreswbury. There are many National Trust properties within easy reach of Alberbury, including Attingham Park, Powis Castle, Chirk Castle and Erddig. Ludlow, with its castle and timbered buildings, is a lovely town for a stroll and a refreshing cream tea, or step back in time with a trip to Acton Scott Working Farm, seen on TV as â€˜The Victorian Farm'.