- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Tyn-y-Mynydd Bach is an all first floor cottage apartment situated in the scattered village of Halkyn, 15 miles from Chester in North Wales.
This cottage sleeps two people and has one double bedroom, which can be made into a twin on request, along with a family bathroom.
There is also an open plan living area with a well-equipped, fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area.
To the outside of this cottage there is off road parking for 3 cars and a private patio with furniture and BBQ.
Tyn-y-Mynydd Bach is an ideal romantic retreat for exploring this part of Wales at any time of year.
All first floor accessed via an external wrought iron staircase. One double bedroom (zip/link, can be twin on request). Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburner.
- Gas central heating with woodburner
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, full size freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, DAB radio/CD, iPod dock, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Electrical vehicle charging station available by negotiation
- Bike storage
- Private patio with furniture and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 miles, pub 5 mins walk
- Restaurant 4.5 miles
- Note: Check-in 4 pm, check-out 11am
- Note: Adults only, no children.
Note: Adults only, no children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Mold 5 miles; Chester 15.5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The scattered village of Halkyn is set overlooking the Dee estuary and is ideal for walkers and cyclists. Close by is the North Wales coast and the Snowdonia National Park. Also within driving distance is the historic city of Chester, the Isle of Anglesey, Liverpool and Manchester.