- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Bryn Meirion is a traditional, stone-built cottage located in Blaenau Ffestiniog in North Wales.
The cottage has three bedrooms, one mezzanine second floor eaves double and two twins, and can sleep up to six people.
The rest of the cottage compromises of two bathrooms, an open plan living area with kitchen, dining and sitting area, and a snug.
To the outside of the cottage is an enclosed yard with furniture and there is roadside parking outside the cottage on a first come, first served basis.
With amenities within 5 minutes' walk and many attractions within driving distance, Bryn Meirion is a comfortable cottage, perfect for a family or group of friends.
Over three floors. Three bedrooms: 1 x mezzanine second floor eaves king-size double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower and basin. Separate WC. Ground floor bathroom with bath, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and living area. Snug.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven and gas hob, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, TV with basic Sky, DVD, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Roadside parking outside cottage on a first come, first served basis
- Enclosed patio garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurants 5 mins walk
- Note: This property is accessed via external steps and may be unsuitable for the elderly or infirm
- Note: Garden is terraced and children should be supervised.
Note: This property has a Good Housekeeping bond of £150.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Porthmadog 11 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The fascinating old slate town of Blaenau Ffestiniog is situated in a superb position for exploring the Snowdonia National Park. There is a good selection of shops, pubs and places to eat. The main local attractions include the slate mines - where visitors can take enthralling underground trips to see mining as it was done in days gone by - and the famous narrow gauge Ffestiniog mountain railway which runs through the Snowdonia National Park to the harbour town of Porthmadog. Nearby Portmeirion is famous for its architecture and the film set of the cult TV series The Prisoner, plus local beaches, suitable for children, are within easy driving distance.