- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Carreg Lwyd is a mid-terrace cottage located in the mining town of Blaenau Ffestiniog.
The cottage sleeps up to three people in two bedrooms - one double and one single with additional pull-out trundle bed for flexibility.
There is also a bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC.
The living area consists of a fitted kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with multi-fuel stove.
Outside there are a rear decked patio area with furniture and BBQ and a front gravel patio.
Explore the mining town of Blaenau Ffestiniog, discover Snowdonia or drive to the coast, all from Carreg Lwyd.
Two bedrooms with TV: 1 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with electric flame-effect fire.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, 3 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Free roadside parking nearby, free public car park 100 yards away
- Front gravel patio and rear decked patio with furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops and pubs 10 mins walk
- Note: Property accessed up 6 steps from roadside
- Note: Front and rear garden areas are elevated with steep drops, children to be supervised
- Note: Cottage on main road, some road noise may be heard at certain times
- Note: Pull-out bed is for flexibility only
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Porthmadog 11 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Blaenau Ffestiniog is a town in North Wales, ideal for discovering the Snowdonia National Park, and is home to an array of amenities and slate mines which highlight the town's mining history. Porthmadog and Portmeirion are within easy reach, with the coast within driving distance.