- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Copper Miner's Cottage is a delightful terraced cottage in the centre of the Snowdonia village of Beddgelert.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, a twin and a family shower room.
It also boasts an open plan living area with a kitchen and a sitting area with a woodburning stove.
Outside is roadside parking and a terraced garden with outdoor furniture, a barbecue and stunning views.
Perfect for discovering the paths and trails of Snowdonia, Copper Miner's Cottage is a superb holiday home all year round.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double with en-suite basin and WC, 1 x 2’ 6” twin. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove. Utility/boot room.
- Electric convector heaters on first floor with electric underfloor heating on ground floor and woodburning stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with FreeSat, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate available
- Roadside parking outside cottage with free public car park 200 yards away
- Rear terraced garden with decking, furniture and BBQ
- Two well-behaved pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and pub 1 min walk
- Note: The deck in the garden is accessed up 19 steps
- Note: There are steep cottage stairs and 5 steps up to the shower room.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Porthmadog 6 miles; Caernarfon 13 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Lying at the foot of Mount Snowdon, Beddgelert is situated in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park. A busy village, it is centred around the Afon Glaslyn river, just a short walk from the Aberglaslyn Pass. The Welsh Highland Steam Railway passes through Beddgelert on its way from Porthmadog to Caernarfon.