- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Station Flat is a first floor apartment in the centre of Betws-y-Coed.
The apartment is accessed up a private, external spiral staircase and sleeps eight people in four bedrooms - two doubles and two twins.
There is a bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC.
The living accommodation comprises a fitted kitchen and sitting room with electric fire and dining area.
There is also a TV room.
The apartment benefits from a large balcony with decking and furniture.
With the apartment being located above a cafe/takeaway in a parade of shops, the village amenities are literally on the doorstep.
With wonderful walking and outdoor activities to enjoy too, Station Flat makes a great base for a Betws-y-Coed holiday.
All first floor. Four bedrooms: 2 x double, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, separate shower, basin and WC. Kitchen. Sitting room with electric fire and dining area. TV room. Hallway with internal stairs.
- Gas central heating with electric fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, TV/DVD in one double bedroom and TV room, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Pay and display public car park opposite apartment, free roadside parking 100 yards away
- Large balcony with decking and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops, pubs and restaurant 1 min walk
- Note: Apartment is accessed up a private, external spiral staircase
- Note: Apartment is above a takeaway and cafe which is open from 9am to 8pm - some operational noise may be experienced
- Note: Railway runs adjacent to apartment, with approximately 6 trains per day passing in both directions.Note: Bedding and towels no longer provided
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llanrwst 4 miles; Blaenau Ffestiniog 11 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Betws-y-Coed is a village in Snowdonia, in North Wales, and offers great walking and outdoor pursuits. The Swallow Falls are a pleasure to view and there are many village amenities including shops and pubs, not to mention a golf course by the river, a miniature railway and the Woodland High Rope Activity Centre. Conwy and Llandudno are within easy reach.