- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Sky TV
- Broadband / WiFi
The Cottage, Coed Y Celyn is a lovely detached house near Betws-y-Coed.
With three bedrooms, a double, a twin and a single, it sleeps five people comfortably.
The house also has a first floor bathroom and a ground floor cloakroom, a kitchen, dining area and a sitting room with woodburner.
Outside, there is off road parking and a gravel garden area.
The Cottage, Coed Y Celyn is in a wonderful area with lots of activities available to enjoy, making this a great holiday base.
Three bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Basin and WC. Kitchen. Dining room. Sitting room with woodburner.
- LPG central heating with woodburner
- Double electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Sky, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi, selection of books, games and DVDs
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Highchair and stairgate
- Off road parking for 3 cars
- Bike storage
- Gravel garden with furniture and BBQ
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 10 mins walk
- Note: Due to the age of the property there are low doors, steep stairs and a small landing, not suitable for elderly guests
- Note: The cottage is elevated above the main road with a fenced drop, children to be supervised and some road noise may be heard
- Note: Restricted view from driveway, care should be taken when leaving.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llanrwst 4 miles; Blaenau Ffestiniog 11 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Betws-y-Coed, known as the Gateway to Snowdonia, is North Wales' most popular inland resort. Surrounded by dense woodland and magnificent mountain country, this is a haven for walkers and outdoor enthusiasts alike.