- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Glan Clwyd Isa Cottages
Bodfari 1.5 miles. Three delightful luxury character cottages, standing in 30 acres of beautiful grounds on an award-winning farm at the foot of the Clwydian Hill Range, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Providing top quality accommodation amidst wonderful surroundings, these superb Bodfari cottages are the perfect antidote for the stresses of modern life; there are wonderful scenic walks straight from the door with the Offa's Dyke Pathway close by, and guests can enjoy a summertime dip in the heated swimming pool, private fishing on a fully-stocked trout lake or on the River Clwyd which runs through the farm, and all the attractions of North Wales in easy reach.
Llyn Clwyd is a lovely brick built, semi-detached cottage set in 30 acres of grounds, 1.5 miles from the village of Bodfari and 5 miles from Denbigh in North Wales.
This cottage sleeps six people in two bedrooms, consisting of one king-size double and one family room with 2 double beds, as well as a family bathroom.
The cottage also has an open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with woodburning stove.
Outside there is a private enclosed patio with furniture and barbecue, shared access to a fishing lake and shared use of a swimming pool.
With its neighbouring cottages, Llyn Clwyd can sleep a total of twelve people in this delightful area of North Wales.
Two bedrooms: 1 x king-size double, 1 x family room with 2 double beds. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area & sitting area (seats 4) with woodburner.
- LPG central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Gas oven & hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair & stairgate
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private enclosed rear patio with furniture & BBQ
- Shared use of heated outdoor swimming pool by prior arrangement with the owner (open 1st July - 30th Sept)
- Note: The pool closes at 6:30pm for chemical top-up & hoover clean & is heated in July & August only
- Please be aware that the pool is an open air swimming pool in the middle of the countryside, you may find local wildlife visit (a net is provided)
- Trout fishing on River Clwyd available within owner's ground (end March to end Sept - licence required)
- Shared access to private lake with viewing bench
- Two small well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Unfenced pond & lake - children must be supervisedNote: The double beds in the family room are accessed from one side only
- Note: Dogs must be supervised at all times as the owners have dogs of their own
- They must be kept on a lead at all times when outside and not be allowed to roam freely
- Please be aware that the swimming pool is not currently open.
Please be aware that the swimming pool will open from the 18th June 2021
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Denbigh 4 miles; Mold 12 miles; Chester 25 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The small village of Bodfari is set in the lovely Vale of Clwyd, beneath the imposing Clwydian Hill Range.