- Swimming pool
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Glan Clwyd Isa Cottages
Bodfari 1.5 miles. Three delightful luxury character cottages, standing in 30 acres of beautiful grounds on an award-winning farm at the foot of the Clwydian Hill Range, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Providing top quality accommodation amidst wonderful surroundings, these superb Bodfari cottages are the perfect antidote for the stresses of modern life; there are wonderful scenic walks straight from the door with the Offa's Dyke Pathway close by, and guests can enjoy a summertime dip in the heated swimming pool, private fishing on a fully-stocked trout lake or on the River Clwyd which runs through the farm, and all the attractions of North Wales in easy reach.
This brick-built semi-detached barn conversion is set in 30 acres of beautiful grounds on an award-winning farm at the foot of the Clwydian Hill Range.
There is even access to a heated swimming pool and private fishing on the River Clwyd â€“ a waterway that runs through the farm.
With the added attraction of a lovely wood-burning stove in the sitting room and a beautiful garden area for al fresco dining, this is a great family property.
The amenities of Denbigh are easily accessible, as are a number of other local activities.
Two bedrooms: 1 x super-king-size double with French doors to small sitting area, with stone steps to garden level, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin & WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area & sitting area with woodburner.
- LPG central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Gas oven & hob, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, TV, DVD, CD, WiFi
- Fuel, power & starter pack of wood inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair & stairgate
- Shared use of heated outdoor swimming pool by prior arrangement with the owner (1st July - 30th Sept)
- Trout fishing on River Clwyd available within owner's ground (end March to end Sept - licence required)
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Private lawned garden overlooking fish pond, with furniture & BBQ
- Shared access to private lake with viewing bench
- Two small well-behaved dogs welcome at a charge of £10 per dog, per week
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop & pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Unfenced pond & lake - children must be supervised
- Note: Spiral staircase - may be unsuitable for less mobile
- Note: The pool closes at 6:30pm for chemical top-up and hoover clean
- Please be aware that the pool is an open air swimming pool in the middle of the countryside, you may find local wildlife visit (a net is provided)
- Note: Dogs must be supervised at all times as the owners have dogs of their own
- They must be kept on a lead at all times when outside and not be allowed to roam freely
Please be aware that the swimming pool will be open from the 18th June 2021
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Denbigh 4 miles; Mold 12 miles; Chester 25 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Peacefully located in the lovely Vale of Clwyd, the small village of Bodfari is set beneath the imposing Clwydian Hill Range and is steeped in history. Once a Celtic camp in approximately 500BC, the village went on to become a Roman encampment and then a pre-Norman village â€“ evidence of which remains in the original Church of St Stephen. Nowadays, in addition to its impressive church the village boasts a local shop and easy access to a number of good country pubs and eateries. The ancient market town of Denbigh with its celebrated 13th Century castle is close by and offers pretty streets lined with shops, pubs and restaurants. The Offa's Dyke Pathway is also easily accessible and provides walkers with plenty of trails and footpaths to follow. Ramblers will be thrilled by the impressive, challenging countryside that surrounds the village, whilst those who enjoy cycling, fishing, and bird watching are also well catered for.