- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
5 Ivy Terrace is a lovely terraced cottage in the seaside village of Borth-y-Gest.
The three bedrooms, two doubles with patio doors, one with balcony, and a twin, ensure the cottage is suitable for families or friends.
There is a bathroom with bath, basin and WC, and a ground floor shower room.
Downstairs there is a kitchen with dining area, and a sitting room with woodburner.
There is a first floor lounge with sofabed and window seat.
Outside, parking can be found on the roadside or in the local public car park, and there is a terraced rear garden for relaxing after a day enjoying the area.
The walking, beaches and watersports of the Llyn Peninsula are on the doorstep, with Snowdonia, Anglesey and the rest of North Wales easily reached, meaning 5 Ivy Terrace is a wonderful year-round base.
Three bedrooms with TV: 2 x double with patio doors (one with balcony), 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with double shower and basin. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with breakfast bar. Sitting room with dining area and woodburner. First floor sitting room with double sofa bed and window seat.
- Gas central heating with woodburner in sitting room
- Gas range cooker with 5-ring burner, microwave, fridge/freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 5 x TVs with Freeview, 2 x DVDs, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburner inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate
- Free roadside parking on first come, first served basis, plus car park 20 yards away
- Front patio with furniture
- Rear enclosed terraced lawn and patio with furniture, shed and BBQ
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Bistro next door
- Shop and beach 2 mins walk
- Note: Steep steps to rear garden, which may be slippery when wet, may be unsuitable for children and the less mobile
- Note: The sofa bed is in a sitting room which is used to gain access to the front bedroom
- Note: Max
- 6 adults and 2 children (inc. infants)
Note: Max. 6 adults and 2 children (inc. infants).
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Porthmadog 1.2 miles; Criccieth 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Borth-y-Gest, nestled by the water close to the Llyn Peninsula, is a quaint seaside village with tearoom and restaurant. The are many walks on offer from the village, and the Snowdonia National Park is just a short drive away. Visit Porthmadog, Anglesey, Black Rock Sands and Portmeirion.