- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Broadband / WiFi
7 Ivy Terrace is a lovely terraced cottage in the seaside village of Borth-y-Gest.
The two bedrooms, a double and a twin are welcoming, and ensure the cottage is suitable for families or friends.
There is a bathroom with bath, basin and WC.
Downstairs there is a kitchen with dining area, and a sitting room with gas fire.
Outside, parking can be found on the roadside or in the local public car park, and there is a terraced rear garden for relaxing after a day enjoying the area.
The walking, beaches and watersports of the Llyn Peninsula are on the doorstep, with Snowdonia, Anglesey and the rest of North Wales easily reached, meaning 7 Ivy Terrace is a wonderful year-round base.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, walk-in shower, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with dining area. Sitting room with gas fire.
- Gas central heating with coal-effect gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, TV, DVD, WiFi
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot and highchair
- Roadside parking in front of property, additional parking in public car park 50 yards away
- Terraced garden to rear with garden furniture and BBQ with a paved terrace to the front of the property over looking the harbour with a table and chairs to enjoy the view Sorry, no smoking and no pets
- Shop 5 minute drive, pub 1.5 miles
- Restaurant 1 min walk
- Note: Cottage is accessed via three steps, and rear garden is terraced with steep steps to reach it, steps from French windows off second bedroom and kitchen; may not be suitable for elderly/infirm and care should be taken with children.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Porthmadog 1.2 miles; Criccieth 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Borth-y-Gest, nestled by the water close to the Llyn Peninsula, is a quaint seaside village with tearoom and restaurant. The are many walks on offer from the village, and the Snowdonia National Park is just a short drive away. Visit Porthmadog, Anglesey, Black Rock Sands and Portmeirion.