- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Avondale is a superbly located, Victorian bay-fronted, mid-terrace cottage, situated in Borth-y-Gest and can sleep seven people.
There are two double bedrooms (one with an en-suite shower room), a twin bedroom, a single bedroom, a bathroom, a ground floor shower room, a kitchen with dining area and a sitting room with a gas fire.
Outside there is roadside parking and an enclosed garden with a terraced lawn, decking and furniture.
Avondale is a wonderful base for your relaxing holiday.
Four bedrooms: 2 x double (1 with en-suite shower, basin and WC), 1 x twin, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Ground floor shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area. Sitting room (seats 5) with gas fire.
- Gas central heating and gas fire
- Electric oven, gas hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Cot, highchair and stairgate on request
- Roadside parking on first come, first served basis
- Enclosed garden with terraced lawn, decking and furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 2 mins walk, pub 1.2 miles
- Bistro and beach 5 mins walk
- Note: One step from hallway to kitchen and one step from kitchen to dining area
- Note: Steps lead down to the lawned garden area.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Porthmadog 1.2 miles; Criccieth 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Borth-y-Gest, nestled by the water close to the Llyn Peninsula, is a quaint seaside village with tearoom and restaurant. The are many walks on offer from the village, and the Snowdonia National Park is just a short drive away. Visit Porthmadog, Anglesey, Black Rock Sands and Portmeirion.