- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
Glandwr is a terraced cottage situated in the village of Both-y-Gest, near Porthmadog.
This cottage sleeps seven people in four bedrooms, consisting of one zip/link super king-size double, two doubles and one single, as well as a bathroom and shower room.
The cottage also has a kitchen with dining area and comfy seating and a sitting room with open fire.
Outside there's free roadside parking, an enclosed front patio with furniture and an enclosed rear lawned garden with furniture.
Glandwr is a lovely holiday home for families.
Four bedrooms: 1 x super king-size double (zip/link, can be twin on request) with basin, 2 x double, 1 x single. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Shower room with shower and basin. Ground floor basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and comfy seating. Sitting room with open fire.
- Gas central heating with open fire
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, Smart TV with Freeview, DVD, selection of books, games and DVDs, WiFi
- Fuel, power and starter pack for fire inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent, please bring own beach towels
- Free roadside parking opposite, plus free car park less than 1 min walk
- Enclosed front patio with furniture, enclosed rear lawned garden with furniture
- One well-behaved dog welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop and restaurant 1 min walk, pub 1.5 miles
- Beach across road
- Note: Step on landing and a step down into one of the bathrooms
Owner is not willing to accept more than one dog.
About the location
Porthmadog 1.2 miles; Criccieth 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The seaside village of Borth-y-Gest offers panoramic views over the sands and estuary to the historic Harlech Castle, the Italian styled village of Portmeirion and the Snowdonia National Park beyond. The village has a shop, tea room and renowned restaurant, as well as sheltered coves and sandy beaches.