- Garden / Patio
- Broadband / WiFi
Llannor is a terraced cottage in the quaint North Wales fishing village of Borth-y-Gest.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin room and a family bathroom.
The cottage also has a fitted kitchen and a sitting room with a dining area and an open fire.
Outside the cottage is roadside parking and a steep rear garden with outdoor furniture and a barbecue.
Peaceful and tranquil, Llannor will provide you with a relaxing holiday in a stunning location.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin, WC and heated towel rail. Fitted kitchen. Sitting room with dining area.
- Gas central heating
- Electric oven, ceramic hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, TV with Freeview, DVD, WiFi, selection of books and games
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Roadside parking
- Enclosed rear garden with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Cafe and restaurant 2 mins walk
- Shop and pub 1.2 miles
- Note: Steep steps in rear garden - children to be supervised at all times
- Note: Although this is a no pet property, the owners' dogs do stay in the property occasionally
- As such, this property is not completely free of pet traces
- Note: This property accepts a maximum of 4 guests including infants. Note: for all booking between 3rd September - 05th November 2020, please accept the owners apologies, due to a leak at the property there will be no shower available as the repair can not be completed prior to your arrival.
Note: This property accepts a maximum of 4 guests including infants.
Please call our contact centre if you wish to make a Christmas booking.
Note: for all booking between 3rd September - 05th November 2020, please accept the owners apologies, due to a leak at the property there will be no shower available as the repair can not be completed prior to your arrival.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Porthmadog 1.2 miles; Criccieth 6 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Borth-y-Gest, nestled by the water close to the Llyn Peninsula, is a quaint seaside village with tearoom and restaurant. There are many walks on offer from the village, and the Snowdonia National Park is just a short drive away. Visit Porthmadog, Anglesey, Black Rock Sands and Portmeirion.