- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
- Broadband / WiFi
2 Groes Newydd is a semi detached cottage in the hamlet of Llandecwyn just 5 miles from Harlech in North Wales.
The cottage sleeps four people and has one double bedroom, one twin room and a family bathroom.
Also in the cottage is a fitted kitchen with an AGA and a sitting room with a woodburner.
Outside is off road parking for two cars and shared use of an enclosed garden with outdoor furniture.
Set in an elevated position with stunning views, 2 Groes Newydd is a superb holiday cottage for walkers and families.
Two bedrooms: 1 x double, 1 x twin. Bathroom with bath, shower over, basin and WC. Fitted kitchen with breakfast table. Sitting room with dining area and woodburning stove.
- Oil central heating with woodburning stove in sitting room
- Rangemaster cooker, microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, 2 x TVs with Freeview, DVD, radio, iPod dock, WiFi with superfast fiber broadband selection of books, games, DVDs and beach games and equipment
- Fuel, power and starter pack for woodburning stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Stairgate on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Large enclosed garden (shared with holiday home next door) with furniture
- Two pets welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shop 2.1 miles, pub 1 mile
- Note: Terraced garden has unfenced drop, children to be supervised
- Note: the last mile or so up to the cottage is on a narrow country road with passing places
- Note: Children over two only, no infants
- Note: Lake fishing available nearby, requiring a licence and a permit which can be bought locally in Penrhyndeudraeth.
Note: Children over two only, no infants.
About the location
Harlech 5 miles; Porthmadog 5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The scattered countryside hamlet of Llandecwyn is set in the middle of beautiful scenery, with mountains, lakes, hills and farmland all around. There is mountain biking and good walking from the hamlet, and the Snowdonia National Park awaits. The coastal town of Harlech, with its sandy beach, imposing castle and championship golf course, is only 7.5 miles away.