- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Bryn Hafod Cottage is a lovely single-storey cottage nestled on the outskirts of Clynnog Fawr, Wales.
Set all on the ground floor, the property hosts one double bedroom, sleeping a total of two guests with a shower room to support.
Completing the interior is an open-plan kitchen/diner with an electric woodburning-effect stove and a sitting room.
Outside has a rear decking area with furniture and off-road parking for one car.
Bryn Hafod Cottage is an excellent choice for a romantic break to the coast of Wales.
All-ground-floor. One double bedroom. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Kitchen with dining area and electric woodburning-effect stove. Sitting room.
- Electric storage heaters with electric woodburning-effect stove
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washing machine
- TV with Freeview, DVD player
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off-road parking for 1 car
- Rear decking area with furniture
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1.2 miles and pub 1.1 miles
- Note: Though the property all rests on the ground floor, there are steps inside, making it unsuitable for wheelchair users and those with limited mobility
- Note: The property has no WiFi due to its rural position
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Trefor 3.5 miles; Nefyn 10 miles; Portmerion 17 miles; Bangor 19 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Clynnog Fawr is a village on the Llŷn Peninsula, in Wales. It has a pub/restaurant and a convenience store, whilst the surround towns offer a larger choice for your amenities. Travel into the town centre of Caernarfon which hosts a large number of popular attractions, some of which include the 13th century Caernarfon Castle, Snowdonia Mountains and Coast and Anglesey Zoo.