- Off road parking
- Garden / Patio
Situated 5.5 miles from Caernarfon is Damavand Dylluan, a first floor apartment that is perfect for a romantic break away.
The apartment is welcoming, light and airy and has a super king size bed, that can be made into a twin, kitchen area, dining table and a double sofa bed.
The apartment also has a shower room.
Damavand Dylluan has the added bonus of off road parking for one car and a lawned garden area which has mountain and sea views.
Damavand Dylluan is the perfect base for walking and mountain biking and to explore Caernarfon and the surrounding area.
All first floor. Studio apartment with king-size bed, kitchen area, dining table and double sofa bed. Shower room with shower, basin and WC.
- Electric storage heaters
- Two-ring electric hob, combination microwave, fridge, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/stereo, radio, iPod dock
- Electricity inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 1 car
- Lawned garden with furniture and sea and mountain views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 1 mile, pub 3.5 miles
- Note: This property accepts a max. of 3 adults
- Note: Property is accessed via a country track, with two cattle grids
- Note: There are steep stairs leading up to the property, may be not suitable for those with limited mobility.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Llanberis 8 miles; Bangor 9 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The historic town of Caernarfon has many attractions including the stunning 13th Century castle, town walls and water front. Other attractions in the town that are well worth visiting are the guided tours of the castle and the special events, such as historic pageants. Attractions nearby that are essential to visit are the excellent Segontium - a Roman fort and museum and the Welsh Highland Railway, which passes some breathtaking scenery. Caernarfon also offers many amenities, such as shops, pubs and restaurants. Further afield are beaches situated on the Isle of Anglesey and the Lleyn Peninsula, the breathtaking Snowdonia National Park and the town of Llanberis. There is so much to see and do in and around Caernarfon that you will not want to leave!