- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Pub/shop < 1 mile
- Broadband / WiFi
Cae Asaph is a lovely studio apartment situated close to the village of Tal-y-Bont just six miles from Betws-y-Coed in the Conwy Valley.
The apartment sleeps two people and has one double bed.
Also in the studio is a small sofa, dining table and chairs and a shower room.
Outside is off road parking for one car and a garden with furniture.
Cae Asaph is a beautiful cottage for a romantic break exploring this lovely part of the country.
All-ground-floor. Open-plan studio accommodation with double bed, kitchen and sitting area with woodburning stove. Shower room with shower, basin and WC
- Electric heating with woodburner
- Microwave, fridge, and hob, TV with Freeview, WiFi, selection of books, games
- Fuel, power and starter pack for the stove inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Garden with furniture
- Off-road parking for one car
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops and pub 1 mile
- Note: There are three stone steps up to access the property
- Note: Vehicular access to the cottage is down a very narrow lane with dry-stone walls on either side and care should be taken
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
LLANBEDR Y CENNIN
Conwy 10 miles, Betws y Coed 10 miles
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The village of Tal-y-Bont is situated in the Conwy Valley. The village has a thriving community offering a butcher, Post Office and shop, a hotel and a village tavern, as well as a recreational park and village hall. It is located 0.5 miles north of Dolgarrog, home to Surf Snowdonia, which itself is surrounded by three rivers and the woodlands of the Coed Dolgarrog National Nature Reserve.