- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Bronnydd, Tyddyn Ysgubor is a 17th century, detached barn conversion cottage in the hamlet of Glanrafon, just five miles from Bala and Corwen in North Wales.
The cottage has one double bedroom with an ensuite, one twin room and a double sofabed on a mezzanine level, making it suitable for up to six people.
The cottage also contains a family shower room and an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a sitting room and a dining area.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and a garden area to the front and rear.
Located between Bala and Llangollen, Bronnydd, Tyddyn Ysgubor is a wonderful cottage for watersports and for walking in Snowdonia.
Two bedrooms: 1 x twin, 1 x ground floor double with en-suite shower, basin and WC. Mezzanine area with sofa bed. Shower room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with fitted kitchen, dining area and sitting room.
- Underfloor oil central heating
- Electric oven and hob, fridge, washer and dryer in utility, dishwasher, 2 x TVs (1 with Freeview, 1 for DVDs and games only)
- 2 x DVD
- PlayStation 2
- All fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Secure storage for bikes, boats etc
- Front patio area with lawn and furniture
- Shared rear garden
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop in Corwen 5 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: Mezzanine accessed up steep, open tread stairs.
This property offers the following short breaks:
About the location
Corwen 11 miles; Dolgellau 18 miles; Llangollen 22 miles; Betws-y-Coed 29 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Corwen dates back to the 6th Century and has long been a staging post to Ireland. Corwen has a wide range of shops, restaurants and bars and is situated between Bala and Llangollen.