- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Lower Lodge is a luxurious detached cottage near to the Shropshire village of Alberbury.
The cottage sleeps eight people and has four double bedrooms, all of which can be converted to twins and two of which have an en-suite wet room.
The rest of the accommodation includes a family bathroom, a kitchen/diner, two sitting rooms with Smart TVs and a spa area with a sauna and shower.
Outside is off road parking and an enclosed lawned garden with furniture, a hot tub and a covered games area with a pool table and table tennis.
With enough entertainment to keep the whole family occupied, Lower Lodge is a superb family holiday home in Shropshire.
All ground floor. Four bedrooms with TV: 2 x king-size double with en-suite wet room with shower, basin and WC, 2 x twin. Bathroom with bath, hand-held shower, basin and WC. Spa room with sauna, shower, basin and WC leading to outdoor hot tub. Kitchen with dining area. Utility. Sitting room with coal-effect electric fire. Sun room. Enclosed external games room with Smart TV, pool table and table tennis.
- Oil central heating with electric fire
- Double electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, dishwasher, 2 x Smart TVs, 4 x TVs with FreeSat, DVDs, Xbox Kinect, built-in music system, WiFi
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen and towels inc. in rent
- Travel cot and highchair on request
- Off road parking for 6 cars
- Enclosed lawned garden with patio, furniture, hot tub and outdoor pool table and table tennis
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shop 3 miles, pub 1.5 miles
- Note: There is a fire-pit on the patio which can be used at additional cost payable directly to the owner
- Note: No hen/stag parties or similar. Note: This owner charges a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £250, payable directly to the owner on arrival by card.
Note: This owner charges a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £250, payable directly to the owner on arrival by card.
Note: No hen/stag parties or similar.
Note: This property has a refundable Good Housekeeping bond of £250.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Shrewsbury 9 miles; Powis Castle 10 miles.
A E Houseman once wrote that Shropshire was "the quietest place under the sun" and today the county remains something of a rural idyll, recognised as one of the least crowded and most peaceful regions in England.
The small rural village of Alberbury sits in pretty countryside, 9 miles from Shrewsbury. There is so much to do in this area, from the ten museums of Ironbridge Gorge to the abbey, castle, shops and restaurants of Shreswbury. There are many National Trust properties within easy reach of Alberbury, including Attingham Park, Powis Castle, Chirk Castle and Erddig. Ludlow, with its castle and timbered buildings, is a lovely town for a stroll and a refreshing cream tea, or step back in time with a trip to Acton Scott Working Farm, seen on TV as â€˜The Victorian Farm'.