- Hot tub
- Off road parking
- Open fire
- Garden / Patio
- Cot available
- Highchair available
- Washing machine
- Games Room
- Broadband / WiFi
Cefn Berain Uchaf is a lovely detached farmhouse in the hamlet of Cefn Berain, 5 miles from Denbigh in North Wales.
This charming property has four bedrooms - a king-size double with balcony and en-suite bathroom, a double with an en-suite shower room, and two twin rooms.
There is also a family bathroom with rolltop bath, and downstairs, a handy basin and WC.
The kitchen is spacious and well-equipped, with a central island and a dining area.
There is a large comfy sitting room with a woodburner, and a snug reading room, also with a woodburner.
Outside, there is a large enclosed front courtyard, a side patio and a rear lawned garden, as well as use of two acres of fields.
With the town of Ruthin close by, the North Wales coast easily reached, the city of Chester, historic Conwy and the stunning Snowdonia National Park all a short drive away, Cefn Berain Uchaf makes a wonderful family base.
Four bedrooms: 1 x king-size double with balcony and en-suite bath, shower, basin & WC, 1 x double with en-suite shower, basin & WC, 2 x twin. Bathroom with roll-top bath, basin & WC. Ground floor basin & WC. Kitchen with breakfast island & dining area. Utility. Large sitting room with woodburner. Reading room (seats 4) with woodburner. External games room.
- Oil central heating with underfloor heating on ground floor, radiators on first floor, & woodburners
- Electric range oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine, TV with Freeview, DVD, CD/radio, WiFi
- All fuel & power inc. in rent
- Bed linen & towels inc. in rent
- Please bring own hot tub towels
- Travel cot, highchair & stairgate
- Ample off road parking
- Lockable bike storage
- Large enclosed courtyard to front, patio to side & rear with lawns & borders, children's climbing frame and 7-seater hot tub, plus two acres of enclosed fields, furniture & BBQ
- Sorry, no pets & no smoking
- Shops & pub/restaurant 2 miles.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Denbigh 5 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
Denbigh is a small town in North Wales, with a number of events during the year, including walking and beer festivals, and a monthly People's Market. The ruins of 13th century Denbigh Castle still stand above the town. Within easy reach of Denbigh are St Asaph, Bodelwyddan Castle, Rhyl, Prestatyn, Conwy, Chester and the Snowdonia National Park.