- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
Arenig is a semi detached ground floor cottage situated on the owner's farm, just fthree miles from Bala in North Wales.
The cottage has two twin bedrooms and a wet room, making it suitable for four people.
Also in the cottage is an open plan living area with a fitted kitchen, a dining area and a sitting area.
Outside the cottage is off road parking for two cars and a patio with outdoor furniture and mountain views.
With spectacular countryside all around and the watersports at Bala close by, Arenig is a superb cottage for fans of outdoor pursuits.
All ground floor. Two twin bedrooms. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen, dining area and sitting area with mountain views.
- Oil central heating with hot water from solar panels
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Raised toilet seat and shower stool on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front patio with furniture and spectacular mountain views
- Two well-behaved dogs welcome
- Sorry, no smoking
- Shops in Bala 3 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: This property may be suitable for the accompanied disabled.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Corwen 11 miles; Dolgellau 18 miles; Llangollen 22 miles; Betws-y-Coed 29 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The busy market town of Bala sits within the beautiful Snowdonia National Park and is located at the head of Llyn Tegid, The famous lake at Bala, is the largest natural lake in Wales and home to a unique fish called the Gwyniaid, which is a relic of the Ice Age. Celebrated as a centre for many fantastic water sports including fishing, sailing, canoeing, windsurfing and white water rafting.