- Off road parking
- Ground floor accommodation
- Ground floor bedroom
- Garden / Patio
- Washing machine
This charming semi detached, stone built cottage is set in a lovely rural location on a 220-acre farm situated in the foothills of the Berwyn Mountains.
Accommodation includes a stylishly presented living room and kitchen, as well as a spacious 'wet room' and a front patio with furniture â€“ ideal for al fresco dining or relaxing with a good book.
This charming home-from-home is well-situated for all local amenities and activities, and provides families and couples with a good touring base from which to explore Wales.
All ground floor. Two twin bedrooms. Wet room with shower, basin and WC. Open plan living area with kitchen and dining area leading to sitting area with stunning mountain views.
- Oil central heating, hot water from solar panels
- Electric oven and hob, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, TV with Freeview, DVD
- Fuel and power inc. in rent
- Bed linen inc. in rent
- Raised toilet seat and shower stool on request
- Off road parking for 2 cars
- Front patio with furniture and spectacular mountain views
- Sorry, no pets and no smoking
- Shops 3 miles, pub 2 miles
- Note: This property may be suitable for the accompanied disabled.
This property offers the following short breaks:
- Last minute
About the location
Corwen 11 miles; Dolgellau 18 miles; Llangollen 22 miles; Betws-y-Coed 29 miles.
Famous for its choirs, stunning mountain ranges and beautiful valleys, this wonderful country has something for everyone. From Snowdonia in North Wales to the Brecon Beacons and the Pembrokeshire Coast in the South.
The busy market town of Bala sits within the beautiful Snowdonia National Park and is located at the head of Llyn Tegid, The famous lake at Bala, is the largest natural lake in Wales and home to a unique fish called the Gwyniaid, which is a relic of the Ice Age. Celebrated as a centre for many fantastic water sports including fishing, sailing, canoeing, windsurfing and white water rafting.